How do we process the data?
Outbe srl, in order to keep the subjects interested in their business updated, offers the possibility to submit their spontaneous subscription to the newsletter through its website.
To this end, Outbe srl requests the interested party to provide only the data necessary to be able to periodically send newsletters.
In this regard, in full compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/03 and EU Regulation, n. 2016/679 – GDPR), Outbe srl invites you to read the following information
OUTBE SRL BENEFIT COMPANY
LARGO SAN GIUSEPPE 3/1
16121 GENOA (GE)
VAT number: 02771620990
Methods of data processing
The personal data obtained will be processed by Outbe srl on computer or telematic support.
Outbe srl will take care of the data received:
- the exact registration, so that they correspond to what you have declared;
- updating to all your communication of changes;
- storage in a form that allows your identification, for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected and in any case until revocation by the interested party.
Purpose of processing
The company also undertakes to process your data in compliance with the “minimization” principle. This means that the company acquires and processes data limited to what is necessary
Therefore, it falls within the cases referred to in art. 6, paragraph 1, let. b) of the GDPR.
The provision of personal data is mandatory for the purposes referred to herein. Consequently, the refusal to provide data will make it impossible to proceed with the receipt of periodic newsletters.
Outbe srl reserves the right to remove from its archive the data received, if these, after a check carried out, are inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, as well as upon specific request of the grantor.
data Personal data may be communicated, in strict relation to the purposes indicated above, to the following subjects or categories of subjects:
a) to subjects in relation to whom the current legislation provides for the obligation of communication, in compliance with the provisions of the tax and accounting legislation;
b) to professionals (both natural and legal persons) to whom the Data Controller should entrust tasks for the performance of certain outsourced activities.
c) to service companies (including IT) which are entrusted with specific management related to contractual obligations (wages, meal vouchers, management of IT systems, subjects who carry out data entry activities, etc.).
We also inform you that:
- The communication of data to the categories of subjects referred to in letter a) constitutes a legal obligation which the Data Controller must comply with.
- The communication of data to the categories of subjects referred to in letters b) and c) may be necessary to carry out the activities only if the internal staff of the company is unable to manage the activities internally.
In relation to the categories of subjects referred to in letters b) and c), the Data Controller undertakes to rely exclusively on subjects who provide adequate guarantees regarding data protection. The Data Controller will appoint them as Data Processors, pursuant to art. 28 of the Regulation. The list of Data Processors is available in the company. You can view it, upon request to the Data Controller, via the email address at the bottom of this information.
Furthermore, the data will be processed, exclusively for the aforementioned purposes, by company employees and / or deputy collaborators, specifically designated or authorized and instructed by the Data Controller pursuant to art. 29 of the Regulation.
Dissemination of data
Personal data will never be published, displayed or made available / consulted by indeterminate subjects, except when required by a law, regulation or community legislation.
retention The personal data provided will be kept for the necessary period and, in any case, no later than the possible revocation of the service by you.
Rights of the interested party
In relation to the processing of personal data, you always have the right to ask outbe srl:
- Access. You can ask for confirmation as to whether or not data concerning you is being processed, as well as further clarifications about the information referred to in this information;
- The rectification. You can ask to rectify or supplement the data you have provided us, if inaccurate
- The cancellation. You can request that your data be deleted, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes; in case of withdrawal of consent or your opposition to the processing; in the event of unlawful processing, or there is a legal obligation to cancel or refer to persons under the age of sixteen.
- The limitation. You can request that your data be processed only for the purpose of conservation, with the exclusion of other treatments – for the period necessary for the rectification of your data – in case of unlawful processing for which you oppose the cancellation; if you have to exercise your rights in court and the data stored by us may be useful to you; in case of opposition to the processing and a verification is underway on the prevalence of our legitimate reasons with respect to yours.
- The opposition. You can object to the processing of your data at any time, unless there are legitimate reasons for us to proceed with the processing that prevail over yours, for example for the exercise or our defense in court.
- Portability. You can ask to receive your data, or to have it transmitted to another owner indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
Furthermore, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data .
At any time, the interested party may ask Outbe srl to exercise the previous rights, at the addresses indicated above.